Translate

Wednesday 29 June 2016

THINKING

Morning everyone

I am here again this morning with another card I made last week.  Isn't this image just gorgeous.  I wish I could remember where I found her.  I think it could have been Janet K.  It was a freebie image anyway.

This was quite a simple card for me but I still love the effect.

The border dies are JOY and available from http://noordesign-shop.co.uk/ 

The lovely die peeping at the top left is a Mixed Media die by Tim Holtz.  This comes in a lovely set.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts but again there is a lovely range now at http://noordesign-shop.co.uk/  Can you see the cheesecloth peeping through?  Love cheesecloth for texture!

And finally the charms were from good old old eBay.



Thanks for looking today

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. She is indeed a lovely image Judy and on a really pretty creation.

    Have a good Wednesday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful design, with all those fabulous flowers and die cuts, frame this sweet and dreamy image perfectly.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat eBay for that little something to add! Lovely card, you've framed that image beautifully. Cara x

    ReplyDelete